Our weekly webinar series – we take a look at the stocks that are moving and some key setups. Plus a look at the news and economics for this and next week.
(Scroll down for video)
- Heavy Leverage – Too Much to Handle
- Vaccine (October?), Better Eco – Rotation May Begin
- FuzzyMentals – Stretched
- Quant Screen Discussion – Fundamentals Did Not Match Price
- Apple lost equiv of 170 Mill in iPhone Market Cap Thursday
- Discussed that after split – selling would begin
- Weak hands
- KRI Overheated (+4) for several days
- Breadth – Horrible
- McClellan Divergence
- Once the Dam Broke….
- .Economics – Better Initial Claims, Manufacturing and Services Better
- Employment Report
- Next Week Eco: Light Week – Crude Inventories, Initial Claims, CPI, PPI, Wholesale Inventories
- Make sure you are on the mailing list for webinar updates.
- Ask About the 4-Hour Online Coaching Program
- Stocks to Watch: TSLA, W, W, DOCU, AAPL, DKNG, RKT, OSTK, RCL,CCL, NCLH, TLT,
Register for upcoming webinars HERE.
10-Day Free Trial of TriggerCharts Indicators
#1 HIGHEST RATED in TS APPStore
To get a free trial → Click Here.