Our weekly webinar series – we take a look at the stocks that are moving and some key setups. Plus a look at the news and economics for this and next week.
(Scroll down for video)
- Ongoing Themes to Consider:
- Earnings – Beat Beat Beat
- Politics and Spending – Let’s SPEND!
- China and Covid – Lockdown in Russia
- US Economy Slowing
- GDP – 2% vs. 2.8
- Employment Gains – Wage Increase
- Hyper Inflation Discussion
- To Hedge or Not To Hedge
- Portfolio Hedging – Difficult at best
- Higher Prices Bring in FOMO, Lower Prices Bring in Value Players
- Fee Money – Looking For A place to Go***!***!***
- Overbought Signals (KRI)
- Tech and Bank Earnings
- Inflation Pressure Not Worrying Investors
- Biggest News – Apple Privacy Settings
- Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter
- Higher Rates – Sweet Spot for banks
- Shibu Inu
- Bitcoin ETF (BITO) – The Good and Bad (Easy, bit Futures – rolls, contango, fees)
- Shibu Inu
- Tapering – Final Thought
- Taper will be Gradual and simply a reduction
- Fed Has No Intention of Increasing Rates for LONG Time – (will backfire on them)
- Commodity Prices
- Ask About the 4-Hour Online Coaching Program
- Stocks to Watch: DWAC, BKKT, PHUN, F, WBX, BITO, UPST, LCID, TOST, TAN, TSLA
Register for upcoming webinars HERE.
10-Day Free Trial of TriggerCharts Indicators
#1 HIGHEST RATED in TS APPStore
To get a free trial → Click Here.