Our weekly webinar series – we take a look at the stocks that are moving and some key setups. Plus a look at the news and economics for this and next week.
(Scroll down for video)
- Fed Taper Discussion
- 16 Mentions “Taper/Tapering” in latest minutes
- Markets Swoon – BUT yields move LOWER!
- Market participants do not believe any significant taper is coming
- Economic Backdrop
- Housing Market Slows, Emplyment – Getting Better and Better
- ISM looking good
- China Issues
- Assault on Capitalism??????
- Spread The Wealth
- KWEB and Tech nearing support?
- Theme; Follow The Leader
- Buybacks and Solid Balance Sheets
- Massive Divergences (Large/Small and Growth/Value)
- MOMO Flows
- Stay The Course (Liquidity Rules)
- Rotation Away From certain risk – SPACs, Memes
- QQQ approached 50 DMA, SPY, DIA Laying on 50 DMA
- Quick To Pick Up Key Support Levels
- Pandemic / Variant
- Will This SLOW Growth?
- Other – Clearly Some Notes of Slowing From Re-Opening Craze (to be expected)
- Retail Sales – SLOW, Housing – SLOW, Initial Claims – Better
- Next Week: Existing Home Sales, GDP, Durable Goods, PCE Prices
- Ask About the 4-Hour Online Coaching Program
- Stocks to Watch: KWEB, FUV, DIDI, BABA, QQQ, EDIT, CRSP, GRMN, M, VIAC
Register for upcoming webinars HERE.
10-Day Free Trial of TriggerCharts Indicators
#1 HIGHEST RATED in TS APPStore
To get a free trial → Click Here.
The TriggerCharts Indicators are available on the Tradestation platform.