Our weekly webinar series – we take a look at the stocks that are moving and some key setups. Plus a look at the news and economics for this and next week.
(Scroll down for video)
- Happy Birthday To ME!
- WORST WEEK ON RECORD
- Futures -Still limiting up and down
- Difficult environment for buy and hold
- TRADERS – THIS IS YOUR TIME!
- Is this over?
- Lock down impacts leisure and hospitality industry – some companies won’t ever recover
- Liquidity Remains an Issue
- Credit Spreads Blown Out
- Fed Required to inject upwards of $1 Trillion Per Day (REPOs)
- Massive Stimulus – Seen as NOT ENOUGH
- What Next?
- Dread, Realization, Rebuild
- Social Distancing
- Impact on Events, Travel, Entertainment, Sports
- Airlines, Cruise Lines, Media, Ticketing, Restaurants
- Alternative uses for Hotels and Cruise Ships (Hospitals)
- Recession Pricing In
- Panic /Indiscriminate Selling, “Baby with Bathwater”
- P/E Back to 14, PEG – 1.6
- There will be tears (Joy and Heartbreak)
- Fed Watch
- Emergency meeting
- Surprise cut to 0.00- 0.25%
- $1 Trillion Emergency Injections (across curve)
- New QE May Announced
- Potential for Additional Tools – Bond Market in Disarray – The Old Playbook
- Oil Shock
- Prices near $20
- Strategic Oil Reserves = Buyer
- Economic Reports
- Everything is Going South
- Layoffs, Furloughs
- Next Week:
- New Home Sales, Durable Goods, GDP (Q4), PCE Prices, Personal Income/Spending
- Earnings – Estimates/Guidance – NO VISABILITY
- Store Closings, Work from Home, Consumer Grim Outlook
- Market Closing (Rumors Unfounded)
- Make sure you are on mailing list for webinar updates.
- Ask About the 4-Hour Online Coaching Program
- Stocks to Watch: GDX, @CL, PZZA, AJPI, HLT, JETS, NCLH, BA, ZM, CLX
Register for upcoming webinars HERE.
10-Day Free Trial of TriggerCharts Indicators
#1 HIGHEST RATED in TS APPStore
To get a free trial → Click Here.