Our weekly webinar series – we take a look at the stocks that are moving and some key setups. Plus a look at the news and economics for this and next week.
Register for upcoming webinar HERE.
- June Starts – Bulls Want Vengeance
- Fed Walking Investors By The Nose
- Bets That Mexico Tariffs Won’t Happen
- ECO NEWS
- ISM Manufacturing Slows, ISM Services Holds
- Employment – ADP Disappointing, BLS 75k vs 180k – Rate at 3.6%
- Consumer Sentiment moves higher for May
- Next week – CPI, Retail Sales, Import/Export Prices.
- Theme: Potholes
- G-20 meeting
- Tech Company Breakup Calls
- Make sure you are on mailing list for webinar updates.
- “What you need to know”
- Earnings Related: GME, SFIX, DOCU, BYND, FIVE
- Other stocks of interest: NIO, INSY, EWW, LK, KL
To get a free trial → Click Here.